A Viking ship containing iconic characters from Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder movie makes LEGO® Marvel The Goat Boat (76208) an ideal gift for kids aged 8 and up.
Battle onboard Thor’s flying ship
The longboat is drawn through the skies by legendary goats Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder, who are raised off the ground so kids can easily push the ship along as they play. The set includes 5 minifigures – Thor, Mighty Thor, Valkyrie, Korg and Gorr – and a host of weapons and accessories, including Thor’s Stormbreaker axe. A central cabin features an opening roof for access to extra play space inside. Authentic accessories – including a boat wrench, fire extinguisher, map of New Asgard, bottle and a sunstone crystal – further inspire imaginative play. When the day’s Super-Hero adventures are over, kids can display the ship in their room. For extra construction fun, the free LEGO Building Instructions app contains intuitive, digital visualization tools, including zoom and rotate.
- Thor’s Viking longboat – LEGO® Marvel The Goat Boat (76208) inspires action and adventure from the Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder movie
- Iconic Super Heroes – There are 5 minifigures from the movie onboard Thor’s mighty ship: Thor, Mighty Thor, Valkyrie, Korg and Gorr. Lots of authentic accessories further inspire imaginative play
- Gift for kids – Give Marvel fans aged 8 and up thrilling adventures aboard a Viking longboat for a birthday or holiday treat
- Many ways to play – The complete model measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 17 in. (43 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and combines with other LEGO® Marvel building toys for even more fun
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model as they build
- Creative play – All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young Super Heroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards